- Explore the fun on the level-differentiated courses of the Caralte Adventure Park
- Test yourself on ziplines, rope bridges and catwalks of varying heights and difficulty
- Six courses suitable for the whole family, from 3 years of age, for 2 hours of pure excitement!
Activity available in
Free of charge cancellation
Get your refund in a few clicks
Best price guaranteed
Zero booking fees
Assistance 7 days a week
We are always at your service
Have fun among pulleys, ziplines, rope bridges and suspended walkways in nature in the province of Belluno.
In the Caralte Adventure Park you will find 6 challenging and exciting courses with different levels of difficulty, for young and old.
Surrounded by trees and the park's pond, you will be able to spend 2 hours in the open air with your family or friends, freely choosing the routes to follow for maximum fun!
What we will do
The meeting point is in Caralte, a hamlet of Perarolo di Cadore (BL). On arrival you will be asked to fill out a form accepting the park regulations and you will be provided with anindividual harness, carabiners, pulley and helmet.
After harnessing up, you will be accompanied by park staff for a briefing on the routes. This introduction will last about 15 minutes and you will be shown how carabiners work, safety systems and the rules to be observed on the routes. You will discover the differences between the routes and the progression to be followed.
After the briefing, you will be free to choose on which of the 6 routes to test yourself.
- Pink route: specifically for children from 3 to 7 years old and characterised by 2 pulleys. On this route, accompanying persons can follow the children from the ground without having to wear a harness.
- Fuchsia route: also specific for children from 3 to 7 years old, the height never rises above 1.50 m and the adult can always reach the platforms and help the child from the ground. It includes a range of activities such as wooden bridges to cross, ropes, pulleys, ziplines and wooden tubes.
- Orange course: the highest course in the park, consisting of 5 ziplines and 1 rope bridge, perfect for those who like to jump over pulleys. The highest platform reaches 6 m. This route is of medium difficulty and is recommended for adults and children over 8 years of age.
- Green route: this route runs around the pond in the park, with ziplines passing over the water, logs and nets. Recommended for adults and children over 8 years.
- Red route: of a difficult level, recommended for adults and children over 8 years of age. It requires some physical strength and training, as it has several technical passages such as nets to cross and climbing.
- Brown route: a route with a maximum height of 3 metres, involving pulleys and rope bridges. This is the simplest of the adult routes and is recommended for ages 8 and up.
At the end of the 2 hours you will have to hand in your harness, but you can stay inside the park to have a picnic or, if the temperature permits, a swim in the pond. The park closes at 18:00, with last admission allowed at 16:00.
Who it is aimed at
Access to the park is open to everyoneover the age of 3 .
Children over 14 years of age may enter the park with a signed release from a parent, while under 14 years of age the presence of an accompanying adult is required.
For rides reserved for children over 8 and adults, a minimum height of 1.50 m and a maximum weight of 120 kg are required.
Accompanying adults can enter the park free of charge.
The park is open from April to mid-September.
Up to the age of 7, children can only do the pink and fuchsia routes on their own, followed by adults on the ground. They can only access the other routes if an adult does the activity with them. In any case, we recommend that you follow the instructions received during the safety briefing.
Food and drinks can be brought into the park for a packed lunch or picnic. There is also a bar area and toilets with changing facilities on site.
Apicnic area equipped with tables, gazebos and a fire pit is available at the Caralte sports facilities, a few minutes' drive from the park, by reservation. Football, five-a-side football, tennis and mini-golf fields are also available here. Contact the organisers after booking confirmation for more information.
Other activities offered by the adventure park can be booked directly on site: waterballs (transparent pvc balls to have fun with on the pond), water boats and crazy-jumps (trampolines for acrobatics and somersaults).
Discounts are available for groups of more than 20 people: contact us for a dedicated quote.
The adventure park can be reached by public transport: Dolomitibus line 9 Belluno - Calalzo.
Dogs are allowed inside the park, without size limits.
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed shoes
Don't forget to bring
- Swimming costume (for the summer months)
What is included
How it works
Complete the booking
Choose your preferred date and time from the calendar and proceed to payment
Receive instant confirmation
Wow! Your reservation has been instantly confirmed
Live your experience
Enjoy the activity and let us know how it was!
Buy a gift voucher
Valid 12 months from the date of purchase
Choose your preferred date
Get in touch with the guide with the contact details on the voucher and choose the day for the activity
Live your experience
Enjoy the activity and let us know how it was!
Perarolo di Cadore, Belluno
Frequently asked questions
What happens in case of bad weather?
If you have made a fixed date reservation and the weather conditions are not suitable for the safe conduct of the activity (in the expert opinion of the guide), you will be refunded the full amount paid. The guide may suggest an alternative date or time for you to conduct the activity. You can freely choose whether or not to accept these proposals. If you can’t retrieve it, we will process a full refund! If you have set the date for your Gift Voucher and bad weather did not allow the activity to take place, the Voucher remains regularly valid until the expiration date indicated on it.
If I cancel the reservation, can I get a full refund?
For this activity, the cancellation policy is very flexible. You get a full refund if you cancel within 0 days from the activity start date. Within 0 and 0 days from the activity start date you will get a 50% refund. You can find the full policies in the Cancellation Policy section.
What payment methods do you accept?
On Freedome, you can pay with any rechargeable credit card or prepaid card (including Postepay) from Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB networks. We also accept debit cards enabled for online payments. You can also use the digital wallets Apple Pay and Google Pay.